For many years Department of Mechanics and Mathematics collaborates in the area of educational programs with the leading universities of France:
- Double-degree program DMM of NSU - Higher Schools of France.
Joint Master Programs:
- Joint Master Program of DMM of NSU and Ecole de Mines of Paris "Applied Mathematics and Energy Strategies".
- Educational and Research Internships.
- Joint supervision of thesis.
For additional information see NSU French Center.
In April 2011 an agreement between NSU and Heilongjiang University, Harbin (PRC) was signed. That is one of the most important international projects of NSU. Under the agreement the joint Chinese-Russian Institute was created where students are getting different trainings including those on mathematics.
NSU has cooperation agreements in education and research of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics with the following institutions:
- Université de Paris-Sud (Orsay, France)
- Université de Nantes (Nantes, France)
- University of Aizu (Aizu, Japan)
- Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Kanazawa, Japan)
- Kansas State University (Manhattan,USA)
- Under the cooperation agreement (the agreement) between Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty of Novosibirsk State University, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics and Mathematics Faculty of Kansas State University, graduates of Baccalaureate and Master Programs of DMM of NSU can continue their mathematical education and research in postgraduate of Kansas State University (look here for details).